A ferry goes back and forth between east and west point of Uraga port. The ferry has been used as an important means of transportation of the residents in the region and also has been used as a foot of tourists visiting the East and West Kano shrine.
The ferry has a long history since 1725 immediately after the establishment of the Uraga Magistrate’s office. Now the Atagomaru is currently in service that mimics a throne boat in Edo era.
|Name||Nagai Uminote Park Soleiyu-no-Oka|
|Adress||2-22, Higashiuraga, Yokosuka（East wharf） 1-1, Nishiuraga, Yokosuka（West wharf）|